|Name of Scheme||Open and Distance Learning courses for qualified field veterinarians.|
|Sponsoring Agency||Commonwealth of Learning (COL), Canada.|
1. Post Mortem Examination of Domestic Animals
2. Diagnosis of Parasitic Diseases
3. Techniques in Small Animal Surgery -I
4. Techniques in Large Animal Surgery – I These courses are available to the Vet. Graduates (BVSc./ BVSc & AH, MVSc degree holders) with registrations from State Vet Council. The three courses are in pipeline as detailed below-
- Diagnosis Of Wild Animal Diseases
- Clinical Pathology: Field Diagnostic Tool
- Ultrasonography of Small Animals
|Name of Scheme||Establishment Of Diagnostic Laboratory For Animals And Birds|
|Sponsoring Agency||Indian Council of Agricultural Research|
- To provide the facilities for investigation of clinical and morbid material to animal / pet owners and concerned veterinary practitioners.
- To create a relevant data base on the clinicopathological findings related with various disease conditions in animals.
- To acquaint the undergraduate and post-graduate students with handling and examination of clinical material for various tests.
- To establish a commercially viable veterinary diagnostic laboratory and generate funds for strengthening the facilities of the department.