Name : Dhaygude Vitthal Shrirang
Designation : Pathologist
Date of Birth: 04/04/1982
Sr. No. Degree
Awarded University Year Subjects Percentage
1 BVSc & A H KNP College of Veterinary Science Shirwal, Satara (MS) 2004 All relevant 79.60
2 MVSc Anand Agriculture University, Anand (Gujarat) 2006 Veterinary Pathology 82.20
4 NET Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board, New Delhi 2009 Veterinary Pathology and Veterinary Parasitology –
Details of employment (past & present):-
Sr. No. University Position From (Date) To (date)
1 Bombay Veterinary College, Parel, Mumbai Pathologist 6.5.2014 Till date
2 Krantisinh Nana Patil College of Veterinary Science, Shirwal (MS)
Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University Nagpur Assistant Professor 12/1/2010 5.6.2014
3 College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Parbhani (MS).
Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University Nagpur Assistant Professor 1/4/2008 12/1/2010
4 Glenmark Research Centre, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Navi Mumbai (MS) Research Associate 01/07/07 24/03/08
5 Amul Research and Development Association, AMUL, Anand (Gujarat) Scientist A 12/11/2006 11 /06/07
Details of professional training and research experience, specifying period:-
1. Involved in departmental, PG research and agency funded research projects. Involved in routine departmental diagnostic work. Working as a CO-PI in the RKVY funded project entitled “Establishment of Multispeciality Clinical Complex, Diagnostic Laboratory and Training Centre.
2. Completed a 21 days training course on advances in animal disease diagnostics held at College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Hisar, Hariyana during 17th Sept. 2013 to 7th October 2013.
3. Completed 21 days training on “Newer Concepts in Diseases of Animals” held at IVRI, Bareilly during 1st to 21st October, 2010.
4. Worked as a Research Associate in Glenmark Research Centre, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Navi Mumbai (MS) during 1.7.2007 to 24.3.2008
5. Worked as a Scientist A in AMUL Research and development Association, AMUL Dairy, Anand (Gujarat) during 12.11.06 to 11.6.2007
List of Publications:-
Research Articles – 05
Technical & Popular Articles -08
Radio talks -03
No. of Trainings/symposiums/Conferences organized:-
1. Organized a Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India sponsored 8 days Model Training Course entitled “Recent Advances in Animal and Avian Diseases and Disease Diagnostic Techniques” during 10th October 2011 to 17th October 2011.
2. Organized one day symposium on “Indian Dairy and Poultry Industry: Prospects and Retrospects
Awards, fellowships received:
1. Awarded with “Krantisinh Award or Student of the Year Award” for overall excellence during undergraduate studies in 2003.
2. Recipient of Gayatri Dairy Merit fellowship during Post- graduate studies at College of Veterinary Science, Anand, Gujarat.
3. Qualified ARS NET examination in 2009.